Radiant Code Sdn Bhd Online Store Terms & Conditions
Order, Payment Methods, Shipping Information and Return/ Refund Policy
(1) How do I place an order?
- Go to Top Menu Bar, click .
- Select product and add into Shopping Cart, click to go back to our Online Store; once finished shopping, simply click to proceed for payment.
- EXISTING customer - please login using your email and password.
- NEW customer - please register your contact details and delivery information.
- A system generated login password will be sent to your email once you have successfully registered as below,
Please login using your email address with this system generated password and change to your desired password.
Once you have successfully changed your password, below pop-up will appear,
(2) How long does it take to process my order?
- Please allow us to process your order within 3 ~ 5 business days (exclude Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday) after receiving IF products are all in order.
- We make every reasonable effort to ensure that all products in our Online Store are available. However, we are not able to predict and advice in advance for any certain “stock unavailability” IF occur due to unexpected surge in demand and/ or raw materials shortages, we will contact you soonest possible to either replace with product of similar value or wait for stock to be available.
- Prices and specifications of products in our Online Store are subjected to change with/ without prior notice.
(3) How can I check the status of my order?
You will receive an email notification with courier consignment number once your order has been picked up. You can track your order (after 24hours) at our website as shown below. Key in the courier consignment number and it will display the shipping status.
(4) Can I modify or cancel my order?
- Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate your request to cancel or modify order once it is processed.
B. Payment Methods
(1) Local & International Orders
- Currency for payment transactions is in Malaysia Ringgit (MYR). Payment gateway via iPAY88 - an online payment services with compressive online payment options as below,
Payment can also be made via
(2) International Orders (selected Southeast Asia countries)
- Currency for payment transaction is in Malaysia Ringgit (MYR) but will be converted into your country’s local currency equivalence once checked out for payment.
C. Shipping Information
(1) Free delivery
- Free delivery for orders above RM 100.00 on a single receipt (Pennisular Malaysia only)
(2) Shipping Rate (Pennisular Malaysia and East Malaysia)
- Delivery fee determined by the weight of the package and delivery destination.
- Please allow 3 – 5 business days for goods to arrive destination.
First 1 ~ 3 kgs
Every Next 1 Kg
*MINIMUM RM 30.00 per order per delivery
First 1 kg
Every Next 1 Kg
East Malaysia (Sabah & Sarawak)
*MINIMUM RM 30.00 per order per delivery
(3) Order & Delivery schedule
- Delivery fee for each purchase will be determined by the weight and delivery destination based on the delivery rate and to be paid by the recipient.
- All orders will be delivered via GDexpress, Skynet and Poslaju.
- No delivery over weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and/ or Public Holiday. Delays in delivering your order might be incurred due to holidays, extreme bad weather or any type of natural disaster.
- No order accepted for delivery to any P.O. Box address.
- We will deliver order to the delivery address specified in the online order form; hence, in the event of any unsuccessful delivery due to either absence in receiving order and / or wrong , incomplete delivery address; We will not be held responsible and/ or bear any cost to re-route and/or to re-deliver parcel. It is therefore important to ensure delivery address filled in the form is correct.
- We will also not be held responsible to refund full payment of order after paid and /or replace products if missing during the re-routing and/ or re-delivery process due to wrong and /or incomplete delivery address given.
- Delivery address cannot be changed/ modified once order’s transaction has been approved.
(If you are from other South East Asia country and interested in our products, you may contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
D. Return & Exchange
(1) Damages, Missing & Wrong Items
- Please open and inspect your item on the same day once received.
- Please WRITE in the delivery consignment note that the packaging of item received IF noticed signs of damage BEFORE signing and accepting “goods received in good condition”. This delivery consignment note copy will need to be either emailed or faxed to us.
- Please contact us within 3 days either by phone at 03-8066 6336/ 6226/ 3223/ 2666 or email to email@example.com
- Please KEEP all products, boxes, and original packing material shipped to you for further inspection, if needed.
- For damages, please email us description of damages with photos and the condition of the inner and outer packaging via email. We will give you a choice of a replacement or exchange for your purchase.
- For missing items, please make sure you have removed all packing material from the shipping box to confirm that the item was not hidden from view. Sometimes small items are shipped inside other items to protect them during shipping. Please be advised that all packages are weighed and recorded before sent out.
(3) Return/ Exchange Instructions
- Subject to the General Notes above, if something need to be returned, please contact us within 3 days after receiving.
- Returns must be sent back to us only via reliable and traceable shipping methods. You are responsible for the return shipping costs. We will not be liable and responsible for refunding an untraceable packaged item. Refunds are for the cost of merchandise only.
- Refunds will be issued in the same method of payment as the original payment.
- Please allow 5-7 business days for us to process your refund once we received your returned package. Please add another 2-4 business days for credit to post to your credit card account, and an additional 1 to 2 billing cycles for the credit to appear in your billing statement as each bank’s processing time varies. Credit to be issued based on the original amount that was paid for the item excluding shipping fees and GST 6%.
- You are solely responsible to maintain the confidentiality of your login name and password to any other person. You shall be responsible for all activities, orders and transactions that occur or submitted under your password. If you have knowledge or suspect that someone else has misused your password, please contact us immediately.
- We shall not be liable and/ or responsible for any fraudulent transaction and/ or any damages and/ or losses should it occur as a result of unauthorized use of your login name and password.
- We will collect personal information when you register. This information is used to enable us to process and deliver your order. Information can also be collected to allow us to send you newsletters and offers, which we feel, would be of particular interest to you.
You acknowledged and agreed that the access, viewing and/or submission of an order and/or the subsequent purchase of Radiant Code Sdn Bhd’s Products at your own risk and that the information, materials and products provided are on an 'as is' basis and 'as available' basis.