Soy is a complete protein having all of the essential amino acids needed to sustain human life and does not caused kidney stress and excess calcium usage as animal protein do.
How does soy protein helps in ones diet?
Soy protein is the optimal protein for 3 reasons:
Along with casein (milk protein) and albumin (egg white protein), soy protein rates a 1.0 on the Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score (PDCASS).
Beef 0.92, kidney beans 0.68, and wheat gluten 0.25.
· Soy proteins contains all of the essential amino acids that our bodies don’t produce.
· It’s a good source of calcium, fiber, folacin, iron and other nutrients.
Plus, a growing body of research suggest that soy protein may help protect against:
· Heart Disease. Soy protein helps to lower blood cholesterol levels. Bioactive compounds in soy reduces cardiovascular disease risk. Isoflavones within soy protein decrease blood lipids and reduce the formation of atherosclerotic plaque.
· Menopausal symptoms. Soy protein with naturally occurring isoflavones may relieve hot flushes and night sweats.
· Osteoporosis. Soy protein with naturally isoflavones may enhance bone density.
· Breast and prostate cancers. Soy protein with isoflavones, particulary genistein may inhibit growth of hormone dependent tumors.
One to two tablespoonful of soy protein powder with warm water.
Use as a beverage or shake. Sprinkle soy protein onto soups, curries and sauces.
Top onto breakfast cereal, coffee or hot chocolate.
100% Natural Non-GMO Soy Beans.
Net Weight: 300g
Product of USA
Please to be informed that we have changed it to new design.
The materials in this website are the intellectual properties of Radiant Code Sdn Bhd and are accordingly protected by the relevant laws. You may store, print or download the materials for your personal use only, but are strictly not permitted to sell, reproduce, transmit, or publish all or any part thereof for commercial purposes.
Notwithstanding the above, the Trade marks of those products for which Radiant Code Sdn Bhd is appointed as distributor in Malaysia, as well as the copyright in their packaging and designs, are owned by the respective suppliers of those products.