We, [Radiant Code Sdn Bhd], values & respect the privacy of individuals with regard to personal data and works hard to ensure compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (PDPA) of Malaysia.
1. Collection of Your Personal Information
1.2 We and/or our third party service providers may collect your personal information:
- directly from you;
- when you register as a member of the Website;
- where you access and interact with the Website; or
- when you enter a competition, promotion or survey;
- When you log in to your account on our Platform or otherwise interact with us via an external service or application, such as Facebook or Google; and
- When you interact with us offline
1.3 The information collected from you may include:
- name, age, gender, date of birth, identity card number/passport number;
- race, ethnic origin, nationality;
- contact information including address, email address and phone number.
2. Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
2.1 You acknowledge and consent that the personal data we collect from you may be used by us, or shared with or transferred to third parties (including related companies, third party service providers and their service providers and related companies, and third party sellers), for some or all of the following purposes:
- To facilitate your use of the Services or access to the Website, including responding to your queries, feedback or claims
- To process orders you submit through the Website, whether the products are sold by us or a third party seller;
- Payments that you make through the Website for products,
- To deliver the products you have purchased through the Website. We may pass your personal information on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or supplier).
- To update you on the delivery of the products and for customer support purposes;
- To administer your account (if any) with us;
- To verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online;
- To audit the downloading of data from the Website.
- To improve the layout or content of the pages of the Website and customise them for users;
- To identify visitors on the Website
- To carry out research on our users’ demographics and behaviour;
- To provide you with information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our or third party sellers’ products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes;
2.2 You may unsubscribe from receiving marketing information at any time by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material. We may use your contact information to send newsletters from us and from our related companies.
2.3 Our third party service providers are organisations that include those that may assist us with research, mail and delivery, security, professional advisory, banking, payment processing or technology services. Where we engage third party service providers to perform services for us those third parties may be required to handle your personal information. Under these circumstances those third parties must safeguard this information and must only use it for the purposes for which it was supplied, although we are not responsible for ensuring this.
2.4 Other than the above, we will not disclose your personal information without your consent unless disclosure is either necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, authorized or required by law, reasonably necessary to enforce the law or necessary to investigate a suspected unlawful activity.
3. Securing Your Personal Information
3.1 We have implemented appropriate physical, electronic and managerial security procedures in order to protect personal information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. Access to your personal information is limited to those who specifically need it to conduct their responsibilities.
3.2 We and our third party service providers take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your personal information where it is no longer required and to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, loss, misuse and alteration.
4. Accuracy and Access to Personal Information
4.1 You are responsible for providing accurate, not misleading, complete and up-to-date information about yourself and any other person whose personal information you provide us. You can update your personal data anytime by accessing your account on the Website. If you are unable to update your personal data through your account, you can do so by contacting Radiant Code Sdn Bhd.
5. Third Party Sites
5.1 This Website may contain links to websites which are owned or operated by other parties. You should make your own inquiries as to the privacy policies of these parties. We are not responsible for information on, or the privacy practices of, such websites.